Photograph or Die


It's finally happening, this set will see the lens of a camera today! I've got my semi-ritualistic recluse outfit on that I wear when I photograph my miniatures in this little apartment Trevor and I call home. The primary component being my LBI sweatshirt that I've (embarrassingly) had since middle school. I can't stand the looks of the thing, but always find myself wearing it when working on my sets. I think it might have some sort of creative force field built into it at this point, but by wearing it you automatically detract 9 out of 10 points from whatever level of social acceptability you posses. Oh well.

Might be covering more of the wall with pieces of paper. On the fence. Each piece has an important memory of mine written insanely small or sketched out on it. Need to write more on this one to verbalize some of the thoughts I have kicking around in my head.

Wish me luck and quiet/sleepy day for Mr. Bentley (my cat) where he doesn't leave his chair to disturb the peace.

Comments